Bhutan Visa Procedure is follows:
1. Your passport must have at least 6 months validity at the time of departure.
2. And the copy of your passport should send to your host travel agent through email.
3. Your payment of the tariff has to be made before you process the VISA.
4. Once your payment reach to account Tourism council of Bhutan then your host agent will apply for your Visa.
5. And visa confirmation and reference letter copy will be forwarded to you. And you have to show this document at the check-in desk for Bhutan airlines counter.
The standard travel costs imposed by the Druk Leisure Tours of Bhutan are Follows:
1.Peak seasons: US$ 180 per person per night provided if it is more than two people. Peak seasons: March, April, May, September, October and November.
2. Off seasons: US$ 160 per person per night provided if it is more than two people. Off seasons: January, February, June, July, August and December.
3.Visa fee: US$ 40 per person only one time payment.